Trust the Experience
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
PROPERTY DAMAGE RESTORATION
BOARD UP RESTORATION
In your great time of need, Water Damage Company LLC focuses on restoring your home and your life back to normal.
We are your local residential restoration services company you can count on us to manage all aspects of the emergency response, cleaning, and restoration of your home, bringing calm and efficiency to this chaotic time.
We helps Commercial Customer with a wide variety of cleaning, construction projects, both large or small.
If water damage occurs, here are a few things you should do immediately:
- Take pictures of the damage. You’ll want to be able to show your insurance company exactly what your house looked like at the time of loss.
- Turn off utilities at their main. You should know how to shut off the water, electricity and gas to your house in cases of emergency.
- Ventilate wet areas. Turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying in summer; in winter alternate cycles of opened windows and heating. Open drawers and cabinet doors for interior drying, but do not force open stuck drawers or doors.
- Remove easy-to-access water, such as standing water on flat surfaces.
- Prevent unnecessary damage. For example, take up saturated rugs and carpets from hardwood floors, and remove lamps, telephones and decorative items from wet furniture tops.
- Stay out of harm’s way. Don’t go in rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Transport electronics to a dry environment. Remove any cases and blow dry if possible.
- Freeze valuable books and documents to retard mildew growth until drying can be performed.
- Avoid carpet staining by placing aluminum foil squares, china saucers or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Don’t use heat to dry closed building interiors because moisture can increase and cause further damage.
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Separate them and space them apart (and dry as soon as possible).